The Pioneer Method leads to authentic, sustainable, & measurable growth. Deploying this method into their daily business’, leaders uncover the characteristics that make them uniquely who they are and realize the impact they could have on the people and markets they serve. This method provides a process to help discover, define, develop and deploy 10 key practices to Pioneer your own path.
P10 PRACTICE AREAS
Focused on true growth, the 10 Practices have been engineered to build upon and support the others. The Pioneer Method centers around these core practices that help companies:
- Discover their unique purpose
- Achieve their specific vision
- Deliver their intentional impact
- Inspire people to deliver
- Attract customers to buy in
The need you serve
A Pioneer organization exists to serve a need they are passionate about. It’s what they fight for every day.
The potential market and impact
A Pioneer organization is driven by a Vision of significant impact on markets with the need they serve.
The ideals that provide guidance
A Pioneer organization is guided by their unique principles in delivering specific solutions to the need they serve.
A solution to the need
A Pioneer organization provides a wholistic solution to the need they serve.
The means to deliver the solution
A Pioneer organization provides an accessible, scalable and replicable process to deliver the solution
Crafting the story
A Pioneer organization develops an effective story that speaks to the need they serve, their solution and the impact on the market
The flag bearers
A Pioneer organization attracts, equips and inspires people who are passionate about the need, solution, and impact
Sharing the story
A modern-day Pioneer is an organization that collectively shares their story of impact on the market
The evidence of impact
A Pioneer organization prospers, even in hard times
The measurement of impact
A Pioneer organization tracks their journey, defining roles and responsibilities to achieve the vision
Most business books and consultants don’t address the challenges of running your business while growing it. This process implements a growth curve which will enable you to grow your business without burnout while you continue delivering to your existing customers.
- Discover the authentic, pioneering characteristics of leaders and employees
- Determine the perceptions, needs and desires of your market
- Establish the performance of your existing operations, systems and structure
- Define the first 3 Practice Areas which guide your decisions and actions
- Set the destination, what is needed, who carries it and when it’s needed
- Defines the remaining 7 practice areas required to achieve the vision
- Provides team performance goals in each of the Practice Areas
Establish the infrastructure, processes and teams to deploy the 10 Practices
Progress Management System (Platform) configured and implemented
Introduce the Plan company-wide and provide training to the teams
- Implement the P10 Strategic Routine which clarify priorities, tasks and timing
- Monitor performance in each of the Practice Areas
- Utilize the Platform for real-time accountability and progress tracking
- Lead with a focus on mentoring, supporting and resourcing
The Pioneer Method is deployed with a management system that tracks progress, provides accountability and fosters communication in real-time as situations change.
The Pioneer Platform
- Enables leaders and teams to be clear on immediate goals, priorities, and tasks
- Allows everyone to track current progress on goals
- Encourages leaders to focus on empowering members and supporting and their teams
We are passionate about supporting leaders in their pursuit of building a Pioneer organization. Our long expertise in strategic growth, as well as our experience from working with hundreds of AEC companies provides you with the guidance, insight and tools you need to make the journey.